December 22, 2010

looking for ... animals on the underground


Share/Bookmark

animals the underground


how
many
animals can
you find
on
the London
Underground map?
illustrator Paul Middlewick
 spotted one while staring at a
Tube map in 1988. Since then,
many others have been
                                 discovered. They                        can
                                        be found at                                the
                                                    Animals on the Underground site


i like.


animals on the London underground

edit february 9, 2011: beaver found


If you liked this post, please let me know in a comment! You can also get updates from this blog by email through this form or by subscribing or following me (links below or in my sidebar).

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
leave me a comment
follow me / subscribe in a reader / subscribe by email
link back
check out my other art posts



by liberal sprinkles

0 comments:

Post a Comment