January 25, 2011

Chris Piascik design


Share/Bookmark

Business Plan by Chris Piascik

i saw a Chris Piascik drawing today at Pip's blog Meet Me At Mikes. i clicked on his flickr link to see more. his works are full of energy and color and i love his daily drawings and the typefaces he experiments with.


via
*so gorgeous, like a carpet*


via

from i love my bike book
more at his website.


If you liked this post, please let me know in a comment! You can also get updates from this blog by email through this form or by subscribing or following me (links below or in my sidebar).

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
leave me a comment
follow me / subscribe in a reader / subscribe by email
link back
check out my other art posts




by liberal sprinkles 

0 comments:

Post a Comment