February 10, 2011

great big stitched postcard swap


Share/Bookmark

my apartment mailbox is a bore
if not plain depressing. it's filled
mostly with bills or advertising flyers.
i rarely get snail mail nowadays but
i'm looking forward
to receiving
a postcard
in march. see, i'm joining the Great Big Stitched Postcard swap
organised by Beth at Do What You Love.

all you gotta do is
make a postcard
with the theme
l o v e
using anything... fabric, paper, ribbon...
and any technique.
you'll get to swap postcards with your swap partner.

i'm in. are you?

details at Do What You Love.













If you liked this post, please let me know in a comment! You can also get updates from this blog by email through this form or by subscribing or following me (links below or in my sidebar).

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
leave me a comment
follow me / subscribe in a reader / subscribe by email
link back
check out my art posts




by liberal sprinkles

1 comments:

Beth Nicholls said...

Thanks for joining in Grace - it is so much fun seeing how everyone interprets the theme, and then getting some love in the mail!
Beth

Post a Comment