February 25, 2011

Pink Saturday. Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap


Share/Bookmark

Happy Pink Saturday! A sneak peak of the postcard I made for the Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap organised by Beth at Do What You Love.

made for Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap
I don't know yet who my swap partner is, so I don't want to ruin the surprise. There is still time to join if you want, you just have to make a postcard with the theme "love" using any medium and any technique you like. Post a comment by February 28 at Beth's Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap post and email her and she'll let you know who you're swapping with by March 1. Check out Beth's post for details on the swap.


A few pink flashes from my tumblr this week

via

via

via
via

Paris Hilton's 30th birthday present: a pink
motorcycle studded with Swarovski crystals via papermag

This immediately brought to mind another pink motorcycle I posted about last week

Everything Nice (knit motorcycle) by Theresa Honeywell
blogged at Pretty in Pink : Knit Motorcycle by Theresa Honeywell ~ liberal sprinkles


Cigar Box Doll Bed with Postage Stamp Quilt
via Just Something I Made
Just a hint of pink there but it's so cute I just had to share it! It was made by Cathe at Just Something I Made. { i lust, and the next one too! }

pencil sculpture by Dalton Ghetti via Telegraph
The letters of the alphabet are carved onto the lead at the tip of each pencil. Gorgeous, no?


Please visit Beverly at How Sweet The Sound to see the other Pink Saturday participants.

Thanks for reading!


if you enjoyed this post, why not...
leave me a comment
follow me / subscribe
link back
check out my other other posts and my post on Repurposed English red phone booths ~ liberal sprinkles
visit my tumblr




by liberal sprinkles


12 comments:

Donnie said...

They are all so creative. Great photos.

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Happy Pink Saturday!
Jil

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Sweetie...
A beautiful share full of pinks today. So gorgeous. I love the knitted motorcycle, just look at those tire covers, and can you believe the one for Paris.

I am Country Wings in Phoenix, your newest follower. I can't wait to see what you share next.

Have a glorious weekend sweet friend. Country hugs sweetie, Sherry

Ineke Original said...

Just love this heart!
Happy Pink Saturday greetings from Holland,
with love,
Ineke

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

What neat treasures! Your cigar box bed really inspires me for some reason, and I'd sure love to give a try using that awesome camera.

:-) Have a great weekend ...

Sherry Hicks said...

Hi! I love your pinks especially that camera! I have no pinks today......just flea market stuff. Have a wonderful Sunday!
Sherry

Daniella said...

Love your postcard, and all of your pink pictures too!!
I'm here from Beverly's party!!
xxDaniella

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


Love the camera and heart!



~ Gabriela ~

Char said...

Your photos are so fun and your swap partner is going to love what you created for her.
Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Mari said...

HELLO AND HAPPY PINK SATURDAY~I WANT THAT PINK MOTOR CYCLE FROM PARIS HILTON!! THAT IS JUST MAGNIFICENT!!!

XO~MARI

suesueb said...

Love all the pinks you've shared today but that knitted motorcycle is unbelievable!! Hope you have a wonderful pink week!

AMY said...

Great Pinks!
Lovely blog, I am a new follower.
Amy's Life @
www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

Post a Comment