March 4, 2011

because I love...


Share/Bookmark


HI


I thought I'd tell you a bit about myself in this post, which I'm linking to Pink Saturday at How Sweet The Sound and Favorite Things Friday. These are some of my favorite pink finds this week and the reasons why I'm sharing these delights:



{ because I love to be on the road }
ad for Graham and Brown wallpaper. via Poppytalk


{ because I love to travel }
terraced rice fields in Yunnan, China. photo via national geographic


{ because I love flowers }
tulip field by manyfires


{ because I love sweet stuff }
cookies from bakesuzy


{ because I love fabric }
Marimekko Lappuliisa fabric


{ because I love to craft }
pencil letter art via twopeasinabucket


{ because I love clothes ... and anthropologie }
i adore that look! Anthropologie March 2011 catalogue cover


{ because I love cool concepts }
apple headphones, conceptual photo by Fulvio Bonavia via trendland



{ because I love art }

"Suffolk Deluxe Electric Bicycle, 1" Olek & Dev Harlan from Dev Harlan on Vimeo.

I couldn't resist including this: it's my 3rd consecutive Pink Saturday post about bikes.
The other two were a pink crystal-studded Paris Hilton motorcycle and a pink knit motorcycle.
You can read about them at
Pink Saturday. Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap ~ liberal sprinkles
pink saturday and calypso swing giveaways ~ liberal sprinkles



{ because I love design and typo }
{ and because I love to share }

FOR

U

These letters and the "HI" at the start are from the alphabets created by Jessica Hische for her Daily Drop Cap project. You can read about them in my post Jessica Hische Daily Drop Cap project ~ liberal sprinkles. Links are there as well.

What do you love?

Thank you for reading. Many of these photos are in my tumblr and pinterest, please look if you like and come back on Monday to see my Monday blues and what else I love.

related posts
Fulvio Bonavia: A Matter of Taste ~ liberal sprinkles
Jessica Hische Daily Drop Cap project ~ liberal sprinkles
Pink Saturday. Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap ~ liberal sprinkles
pink saturday and calypso swing giveaways ~ liberal sprinkles



if you enjoyed this post, why not...
leave me a comment
follow me / subscribe
link back
check out my other posts
visit my tumblr






by liberal sprinkles

18 comments:

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

What a great post! I love the Anthropolgie dress. The car is so cute and the cookies look yummy! Thanks for sharing and Happy PS to you too!

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh...love this post!!! I'm your newest follower!
That car is adorable!!! Happy PS!
XO

She'sSewPretty said...

Happy Pink Saturday! I'll have to look for you on Pinterest! I love the pics you've gathered here!

gena said...

OOOOOH, that car has my name on it ! LOVE it .... I barely go anywhere and can count on one hand the times I've driven in the last 4 or 5 years, but that car might just get me going !!!!


gena

Lisa said...

These photo's are all beautiful. Happy pink Saturday

Cheers,
Lisa x

Jenny S said...

How fun! I need to do a post like this! Happy PS!! Thanks for the visit to my blog as well!

Gabriela Delworth said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


Fabulous post, lots of textures, colours and interesting photos.


~ Gabriela ~

Fun With This and That said...

Hi HP
I like your post. The pencils are great. laura

Jillian said...

I love sweets tooooooooo!

Amisha said...

I love your pics and I like Anthroplogie and clothes too.

I hope you join in on my "Being Creative" blog party on Sudnays.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Grace,

I think that I love all the same things that you do! Thanks for working so hard on this post and sharing it with us today.

Have a wonderful week, and God bless.

Kathy

Lynn said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog (Present Letters) - that was nice of you to comment. Thought I'd check out your blog - way cool!

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

well for starters.....I love your pink Saturday blog and I love puppies and I love a soft summer rain and I love the pink flowering tree out front and I love Bobby and Ben and I love squeaky screen doors and I love the latest project I am working on (I think) :) Happy belated Pink Saturday! :)

Felicity said...

Hi there!
You were the comment before mine on the FTLOB page and so through a gift of serendipity I've discovered your wonderful space.

Your pink selection is truly gorgeous and in addition to the floaty Anthropology dress I love the cookies and the pencil art is something I'm going to bookmark.

I've enjoyed spending time here so much that I thought that I might just follow along,

Felicity x

Sonia Florian said...

How beautiful! I LOVE to travel too, and tulips are my favorite flowers ever! What a beautiful post. thanks for visiting my blog and also for your lovely comments :). I am your latest follower.

Laura said...

I LOVE anthropologie too! I love photography. Stopping by from FTLOB! www.laurasmithblog.com

Roselle said...

I want that outfit from Anthropologie!

I am glad you visited my blog this week. I'd like to see some of your dictionary/encl. page covered cans.
Happy PS
Roselle

pinkim said...

Nice post...I enjoyed it and I am your newest follower...Pinkim!TrulySimplyPink

Post a Comment