March 18, 2011

doodling with Pea Maia and Pea Mumble


Share/Bookmark


Hello! That's a "good MORNING!" in Pea Maia's Doodles
to my Pink Saturday and Blue Monday visitors.



Just a little something to share a couple of fonts I found at Fonts for Peas. They're cute, they're fun and they're free to download. You can even use them to personalize your blogs but you'll need to convert the files first. Details at the website. The fonts I used in the photo of handmade bars of soaps (yumm, I love these!) are Pea Maia's Doodles and Pea Mumble and Jen's Doodles. Have fun!

On a more serious note, if you're wondering how you can contribute to the Japan disaster relief efforts, please take a look at my post Japan earthquake tsunami: How to help. For as little as US$5-10 in some cases, you can do a good deed and maybe even win something wonderful. There are links in the post to resources, places to donate and more than 20 raffles and auctions by artists and crafters for prints, photos, pottery pieces and some gorgeous quilts.
please visit: Japan earthquake tsunami: How to help

If you want to know more about the disaster, please visit my facts post
FACTS: Japan earthquake, tsunami, nuclear crisis March 2011


I'm linking to Beverly at How Sweet The Sound for Pink Saturday and Sally at SmilingSally for Blue Monday. Thanks for hosting these parties, ladies.

Thank you all for visiting.



If you enjoyed this post, why not...
leave me a comment
follow me / subscribe
link back
check out my other Pink Saturday and Blue Monday posts
visit my tumblr
visit my pinterest



by liberal sprinkles

25 comments:

Kristen Victoria said...

I love Pea fonts! I use them all over my blog :) Especially love Pea MLE and Pea Jillybean's Doodles.

liberal sprinkles said...

Hi Kristen,
are those Pea fonts you use in the titles of your blog posts and widgets? They look good! So sad the very untechnical minded me just gave up when I saw the instructions for converting the file. I'm very intimidated by html and things with lots of <> <> lol

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Kristen,
Oh, those are such precious fonts! And thank you so much for the info on Japan...I really appreciate it.
Happy Pink Saturday and hoping that we all contemplate how blessed we are to be safe right now and enjoying the simple pleasures in life.
XO
Cindy

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


Great fonts!


~ Gabriela ~

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Grace.

Thank you for sharing these. They are great.

And, thank you for sharing the information about Japan.

Lynn said...

Cute fonts, and again, thanks for all the Japan info!

Terri Morse said...

Thanks for the heads up on the cool fonts and thank you for the information on Japan. What they are going through is just inconceivable. Have a lovely weekend. Terri

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I just love your cute fonts!

Last Monday I did a tutorial on a pink party favor which you might enjoy. I am now organizing a Spring altered matchbook swap if you are interested.

Happy Pink Saturday!

LV said...

These are all nice showing for pink day. Also, appreciate your suggestions for Japan and fonts.

liberal sprinkles said...

Hi everyone, I usually visit you back and reply to comments via email but I have some no-reply bloggers so I'm not sure if my email ever get to you!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for visiting and commenting!

Donnie said...

Great fonts and that soap looks pretty. My prayers are with those in the devastation.

jeanne said...

I love nice soaps and the fonts are fun. I really appreciate the info on Japan. So many of us want to help in some way. My heart is broken for that country and the terrible losses have been so unreal. We are blessed to be safe from harm.

Hugs, Jeanne

Valrie said...

Pretty soaps and adorable doodles. My sister collects fonts for her embroidery business I'll be sure to pass this on.

Happy PS!

Valrie

Amisha said...

The soaps look fantastic and thank you for sharing such fun fonts!

Ellie Garratt said...

Pea fonts? I'll have to investigate!

Lynn said...

Great soaps. Always keeping Japan in our prayers. Happy PS

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Grace,

Cool! Thanks for the font info, I'll check it out. I hope that you have a great week, and you know how much I appreciate your work in rounding up all the Japan info. God bless.

Unknown said...

HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
Sarah

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Cool, fun, fonts! Thanks for the link. :)

Cindy Adkins said...

Happy Blue Monday! I hope you had a great weekend!
XO

Mel_Cole said...

Nice fonts, stunning picture!
My Blue Monday post

SmilingSally said...

Thanks for sharing your tip and your blues.

Happy Blue Monday.

Pie said...

Cute fonts. Happy Blue Monday.

I played too. Mine is here.

Joyful said...

Great info! Thanks for sharing ;-)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Lovely blues!

My Blue Monday, have a great day!

Post a Comment