April 2, 2011

Easter basket of goodies


Share/Bookmark

Hello my blog friends, there's still plenty of time to make stuff for Easter if you'd like. Cheryl at My Sister's Cottage is generously sharing the vintage Easter postcards she found at an antique sale. Here are some of the images, which she has made available for use in your blogging, scrapbooking and other projects.


vintage Easter card from My Sister's Cottage

vintage Easter card from My Sister's Cottage

vintage Easter card from My Sister's Cottage

Go on over to Cheryl's vintage Easter images post to get the goodies!

There're lots of resources online of course for all kinds of Easter-related tips, cards and printables, projects to do with kids etc. Here are some I like:
Easter printables from Tipnut, includes tags, cards, labels
free Easter craft, projects and tips from Tipnut
make your own free Easter cards online (Printable Cards) you can add your own text and photos
Easter party games (Party Supplies Hut)
DLTK (printables and activities for kids)

And who could forget The Graphics Fairy? There are lots of lovely cards and images like these over there that are free to use.

vintage clip art, nest with eggs (Graphics Fairy)


Easter bunny silhouettes (Graphics Fairy)

Easter baskets (Graphics Fairy)
Have fun! I'm linking to Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound, Weekend Bloggy Reading at Serenity Now and Blue Monday at Smiling Sally. Thanks for visiting.

if you enjoyed this post, why not...
leave me a comment
follow me / subscribe / subscribe by email
link back
check out my other posts



www.gophoto.com Kids Clothing



by liberal sprinkles

11 comments:

Mom2fur said...

Thank you! The images are really sweet. I used the bunny one on top for my desktop background.

Lynn said...

These are really sweet. Believe it or not, when I was shopping for my postcards, I came across some similar!

LV said...

These are wonderful old Easter cards. I enjoyed seeing them and visiting your blog.

liberal sprinkles said...

Thanks for the comments!
Lynn, you're so lucky! I have never seen cards like that where I am, will just have to make my own :)
Grace

Kathy said...

These are delightful images - love the detail in vintage images -
Happy Pink Saturday,
Kathy

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing ... these images are wonderful!

Happy pink April ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

GIVEAWAY ends 4/5

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Oh, wow! You did the dirty work of searching and found the best stuff for us. ;) Thank you so much for sharing the links!

Thanks so much for joining my Weekend Bloggy Reading party. :) Hope you’ll visit me at Serenity Now again soon! :)

liberal sprinkles said...

I'm glad to be able to share the good stuff, folks. I stumbled across Cheryl's blog last week and there's always great stuff at Graphics Fairy, just had to do a little more work to get the other links. Have fun, y'all.
Grace

Ineke Original said...

Just love this!
Happy Pink Saturday!

SmilingSally said...

I love the soft colors of this time of year--especially the shades of blue! Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Grace.

EJ said...

Beautiful photos!

Come see my blues, have a great week ahead.

Post a Comment