April 4, 2011

Fun Food from virginhoney


Share/Bookmark

..nontoxic..apple-dwarfdwarfman becomes spaceman..."killed"...  "carroty" the goldfishvegetarian sushi
baby-carrotiesasparagusgreen and browngreen dogBärenhungerhungry as a bear
meatball-bearmhhhhh..Wuff...fresh from the marketDachshundiKiwi King
monkeykitchen tableflower powerbumblebeepreciousfashion victim
Fun Food, a set by virginhoney on Flickr
aww how cute it this? I had to follow up with another food inspiration post after Bamsesayaka's kawaii breakfasts.

This set is from virginhoney (artist/illustrator Sabine Timm). You can see her artworks at the Sebastian Foster gallery.


if you enjoyed this post, why not...

leave me a comment
follow me / subscribe / subscribe by email
link back
check out my other posts

1 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh my gosh, so cute. It reminds me of the time I had a Hawaii themed party and I made palm trees out of veggies, a boat out of a pineapple, etc. It was fun. These are really cute.

Post a Comment