April 28, 2011

A tiny day in the Jackson Hole Backcountry by Tristan Greszko


Share/Bookmark

for all my skiing bloggy pals. Watch at your own risk. heheh


A Tiny Day in the Jackson Hole Backcountry made and posted by Tristan Greszko on Vimeo
found at fubiz

shot with Canon 7D and 5D mkII, edited with effects including Tilt Shift using Photoshop. How cool is this? I feel like whooshing (tumbling, more like it) down a mountain right now!
Lots of snow and action shots at Tristan Greszko's website.


If you enjoyed this, you can get updates from this blog by
subscribing in a reader
following me (click on the Google Friend Connect "follow this blog" button at the top of my sidebar) or
subscribing by email through this form

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


by liberal sprinkles

2 comments:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Wonderful video! I love Jackson Hole, Wy.

Bluezy said...

Verry clear photography. Great Pink Floyd song!

Post a Comment