May 27, 2011

Michele Maule illustrations


Share/Bookmark

Gorgeous illustrations from Michele Maule



No Cars GowaitWaitonly the lonelyonly the lonelyfriends
friendsRoyalalwayswishhelloHello
WishSweetsWait, WaitWait, WaitWon't Let GoYellow
YellowBlueBlueShoes!Shoes!tower
Etsy Items, a set by michele_maule on Flickr.

more of her works at her blog How 2 draw a cup of coffee and her Etsy shop. I especially love those typewriter ones, as well as the spools of thread. yummy.

take on me 2.75x3.75 original $20
underwood 5x7 repro $8

spools 8x10
instamatic repro 8x10 print $8


You can follow me on Twitter or get updates from this blog by
following me (click on the Google Friend Connect "follow this blog" button at the top of my sidebar) or
subscribing by email through this form


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



by liberal sprinkles