July 23, 2011

coffee table at LA bus stop


Share/Bookmark

Coffee break


What happens when you put a coffee table at a bus stop in LA?

This...


Hammock Coffee Table in the City from Danny Kim on Vimeo

The coffee table was placed on the sidewalk at the busy intersection of Vermont and 6th Street in Koreatown, Los Angeles. People take the bus in LA? Nice experiment by architectural and urban designer Julie Kim to beat the myth that people don't walk or take public transport in LA.
[ via GOOD ]


more stuff...


:: visit Ladurée: pretty, cute website

:: create your own Japanese pattern background for your blog or Twitter with Japonizer.

:: fluid type, a 3D font by Skyrill Design


[ check out my likes and discoveries ]
[ check out my video posts ]



please leave me a message if you enjoyed this.
You can follow me on Twitter or get updates from this blog by
following me (click on the Google Friend Connect "follow this blog" button at the top of my sidebar) or
subscribing by email through this form



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner




by liberal sprinkles