July 17, 2011

paper art: Zim and Zou's Back to Basics


Share/Bookmark

Playing with paper: Zim and Zou


The paper creations Back to Basics by Zim and Zou are beautiful, but the making of them requires tons of patience I wish I had. Click the link to see the colorful cameras, radio, cassette player, tape, film, floppy disk made with paper. The video below shows the process



Back to Basics - Behind the scene from Zim and Zou on Vimeo




:: More paper art: Sarah Mitchell's paper creations


[ see my other paper posts ]
[ see my other art posts ]
[ check out my other video posts ]



please leave me a message if you enjoyed this.
You can follow me on Twitter or get updates from this blog by
following me (click on the Google Friend Connect "follow this blog" button at the top of my sidebar) or
subscribing by email through this form



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner




by liberal sprinkles