August 29, 2011

good enough to eat!


Share/Bookmark


These are super cute! I could eat it all up...

Sandwich tag BLT, 10 sheets each of 5 tags | $19.50 at uguisu
Sandwich tag BLT, 10 sheets each of 5 tags | $19.50 at uguisu

This BLT sandwich tag set includes sticky notes in the shape of bacon, tomato and lettuce.
They're on sale at Uguisu, which sells really cute Japanese stationery.
It has a huge collection of washi tape and other tapes :)
Look at these, I have to control my lust!

Little Garden masking tape | $8.50 at uguisu
graph masking tape | $10.20 at uguisu
craft paper grid tape | $10.20 at uguisu

Uguisu also has a nice collection of Japanese craft books.
I don't understand the text but they look fantastic!

Scrapaholic book | $20
Book of Masking Tapes | $26


[ check out my likes and discoveries ]



please leave me a message if you enjoyed this.
You can follow me on Twitter, Pinterest, or get updates from this blog by
following me (click on the Google Friend Connect "follow this blog" button at the top of my sidebar) or
subscribing by email through this form




Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner





by liberal sprinkles