August 6, 2011

Cashing in on county fairs


Share/Bookmark

I love fairs although I don't get to go to many because they are not very common where I live. I love to see all the food, entertainment and how people interact. There's something about fairs that I think just makes people loosen up. Here's an infographic on how small businesses can cash in on county fairs, which supposedly encourage a "buy local" mentality. I wonder how traveling fairs fit in? I like the history and all those numbers in the infographic (haven't written any facts posts for a while, I'm missing it).


How Small Businesses Cash in on County Fairs
How Small Businesses Cash in on County Fairs, Column Five for Intuit



[ check out my infographics posts ]
[ check out my facts posts ]



please leave me a message if you enjoyed this.
You can follow me on Twitter or get updates from this blog by
following me (click on the Google Friend Connect "follow this blog" button at the top of my sidebar) or
subscribing by email through this form



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner




by liberal sprinkles