August 9, 2011

Cath Kidston desktop wallpapers etc


Share/Bookmark


my new summery desktop wallaper. Get this and other free Cath Kidston desktop wallpapers here.




The Time Print Machine robot by French designer Paul Ferragut paints dotted art like Georges Seurat. It uses a felt pen on blotting paper.


time print machine from paul F on Vimeo



It can take up to 20 hours to print one color on an A2 sheet of paper. Read more at Co.Design and Convivial Tools.



:: my Pinterest boards: I recently passed the 1,000-pin milestone. Lots of lovelies there.

:: lotjesdollshouse : an interesting site whose writer makes dollhouses and other cool miniatures


[ check out my likes and discoveries ]
[ check out my art posts ]
[ check out my video posts ]



please leave me a message if you enjoyed this.
You can follow me on Twitter or get updates from this blog by
following me (click on the Google Friend Connect "follow this blog" button at the top of my sidebar) or
subscribing by email through this form



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner




by liberal sprinkles