August 17, 2011

Highline Paris, Skyliners documentary by Seb Montaz


Share/Bookmark

ok, watch this only if you don't suffer from vertigo or acrophobia. I swear my heart jumped and stopped for a bit as I was watching this.


Skyliners Paris trailer from sebastien montaz-rosset on Vimeo

Sebastien Brugalla, Tancrede Melet, Julien Millot, Antoine Moineviille and Robin Rodolphe walked a 35 meter (115 feet) tightrope across the highest twin towers in Paris, Les Mercuriales. They had previously "conquered" Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in the Alps and Western Europe. Watch them strutting their highlining stuff in this short, Skyliners - A Documentary by Seb Montaz, in which they also talk about their crazy passion.

SKYLINERS - A Documentary by Seb Montaz from sebastien montaz-rosset on Vimeo




The trailer was made by Sébastien Montaz-Rosset, you can see other adventure videos at his website. For a bit of history about skylining and the different terms used, click here.



[ check out my video posts ]
[ check out my likes and discoveries ]



please leave me a message if you enjoyed this.
You can follow me on Twitter or get updates from this blog by
following me (click on the Google Friend Connect "follow this blog" button at the top of my sidebar) or
subscribing by email through this form



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner




by liberal sprinkles