September 11, 2011

videos on making handmade books


Share/Bookmark

I've been watching a lot of bookmaking videos in my current paper craft craze. Here are a few that I found most useful - and easy. The first two are similar - they teach you how to make a book of several pages with just one sheet of paper. I tried the method shown in the second video, it's so easy and it works really well. I'm in the process of painting that book now :)

The other two videos are parts 1 and 2 of a tutorial on making a "flag book", an accordian style book whose pages open up in two directions when you open it. Very cool! I'm definitely trying that one next.

Hope you have fun with these video lessons if you're into making books or journals!



How to make an instant book by Hero Arts (YouTube)



how to make a 16-page book from only 1 sheet of paper (YouTube)



Flag book tutorial by ClubScrap (part 1)



Flag book tutorial by ClubScrap (part 2)


[ check out my other posts on paper crafts ]
[ check out my posts on art ]
[ check out my posts on books ]
[ check out my video posts ]



please leave me a message if you enjoyed this.
You can follow me on Twitter, Pinterest, or get updates from this blog by
following me (click on the Google Friend Connect "follow this blog" button at the top of my sidebar) or
subscribing by email through this form




Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner





by liberal sprinkles