October 15, 2011

Novum Magazin Cover by Paperlux


Share/Bookmark


Novum Magazin Cover by Paperlux

Can you guess what this is?

My sister has a bag made of a plasticky material that looks just like this and folds the same way. But this photo is actually a picture of the cover of the German magazine Novum. How clever and innovative is this design! It's by Paperlux, a German studio. 


Novum Magazin Cover by Paperlux


This video details the making of the very cool and creative Novum cover.



Novum 11/11 – Making Of Cover from Paperlux on Vimeo
Idea & Design – Carolin Rauen & Max Kuehne


[ check out my posts on design ]
[ check out my posts on paper ]
[ check out my posts on videos ]



please leave me a message if you enjoyed this.
You can follow me on Twitter, Pinterest, or get updates from this blog by
following me (click on the Google Friend Connect "follow this blog" button at the top of my sidebar) or
subscribing by email through this form


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner





by liberal sprinkles