August 28, 2011

Go camping with Lego


Share/Bookmark


Lego's toy camper




Awww, how cool. A VW campervan made of 1,322 Lego parts, a recreation of a T1 camper from 1962. On sale from October 1, 2011 at Shop Lego or retail stores.


LEGO camper van



other cool stuff


:: Paris city templates from Made by Joel

:: some very nice aerial photographs of Britain at this Fubiz post.

:: Post-it war: art created using post-its.



[ check out my video posts ]
[ check out my likes and discoveries ]




please leave me a message if you enjoyed this.
You can follow me on Twitter, Pinterest, or get updates from this blog by
following me (click on the Google Friend Connect "follow this blog" button at the top of my sidebar) or
subscribing by email through this form




Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner





by liberal sprinkles