August 19, 2011

Haptic Lab, tips for staying creative


Share/Bookmark

Just discovered Haptic Lab, a wonderful shop that sells map quilts. How cute!

"Littles" Map of Queens quilt by Haptic Lab | $200


Brooklyn baby quilt by Haptic Lab | $145.00


Los Angeles baby quilt by Haptic Lab | $195.00

Haptic Lab also does art installations and custom kites.



Some ideas for getting and staying creative. Enjoy


29 WAYS TO STAY CREATIVE from TO-FU on Vimeo
Motion Graphics: TO-FU
Music: Fairest of them all (#) by Kämmerer



other stuff i'm enjoying

:: check out my latest Pinterest pins. There's a great one on paper bow pasta, a knitted lamp and a lego sewing machine.




[ check out my likes and discoveries ]
[ check out my quilt posts ]
[ check out my art posts ]
[ check out my video posts ]



please leave me a message if you enjoyed this.
You can follow me on Twitter or get updates from this blog by
following me (click on the Google Friend Connect "follow this blog" button at the top of my sidebar) or
subscribing by email through this form




Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner





by liberal sprinkles