August 5, 2011

Move, Eat, Learn: Rick Mereki, Andrew Lees, Tim White


Share/Bookmark

See the world through the eyes of 3 guys. A bunch of really nice videos documenting a 44-day journey through 11 countries by Rick Mereki, Andrew Lees and Tim White. The trio took 18 flights and traveled 38,000 miles to make these 3 short films commissioned by STA Australia, based on the concepts of movement, learning and food. Sit back and take a vicarious ride.


MOVE


MOVE from Rick Mereki on Vimeo


EAT


EAT from Rick Mereki on Vimeo


LEARN


LEARN from Rick Mereki on Vimeo


Rick Mereki : Director, producer, additional camera and editing
Tim White : DOP, producer, primary editing, sound
Andrew Lees : Actor, mover, groover
All Music composed and performed by Kelsey James


[ check out my likes and discoveries ]
[ check out my video posts ]



please leave me a message if you enjoyed this.
You can follow me on Twitter or get updates from this blog by
following me (click on the Google Friend Connect "follow this blog" button at the top of my sidebar) or
subscribing by email through this form



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner




by liberal sprinkles