August 3, 2011

Vilnius mayor runs tank over illegally parked cars


Share/Bookmark

I don't know if this is for real but it's nice to see if you cycle; would be nicer to be driving that tank if you need to vent some frustration for sure...


Vilnius Mayor A.Zuokas Fights Illegally Parked Cars with Tank

That's Arturas Zuokas, the mayor of Vilnius, Lithuania, smashing a Mercedes in style as a warning against motorists parking in the capital city's bike lanes. Stunt or not, ouch.
[via GOOD]

[ check out my likes and discoveries ]
[ check out my video posts ]



please leave me a message if you enjoyed this.
You can follow me on Twitter or get updates from this blog by
following me (click on the Google Friend Connect "follow this blog" button at the top of my sidebar) or
subscribing by email through this form



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner




by liberal sprinkles