April 14, 2011

How US federal government spends tax dollars: interactive guide


Share/Bookmark

I posted an interactive infographic from TurboTax two weeks ago that shows how the US federal government has spent tax revenues over a decade. Today, I saw this interactive tax receipt guide from the White House which I thought may be of use to some of you. Just enter some information about your taxes, and the  taxpayer receipt will break down the numbers for you and show how your tax dollars are  spent on things like  education, defence, health care and jobs.




Your 2010 Federal Taxpayer Receipt,  interactive guide from the White House


if you enjoyed this post, why not...
leave me a comment
follow me / subscribe / subscribe by email
link back
check out my other facts posts

Education Week 1 Year [44 issues/year]            



by liberal sprinkles

0 comments:

Post a Comment