August 19, 2011

the color of ...


Share/Bookmark

this is ...


the color of life


the color of fate


the color of grace

This is my color. I'm kinda muted.


the color of liberal sprinkles


 This is my other color ... brighter.



These colors were generated by The Color Of, a system created to find out the color of anything by querying and aggregating data from images taken from Flickr. The algorithm assumes that random images will average out to become grey, and attributes any color bias which deviates from grey to the term as searched.

What's your color?



[ check out my likes and discoveries ]



please leave me a message if you enjoyed this.
You can follow me on Twitter or get updates from this blog by
following me (click on the Google Friend Connect "follow this blog" button at the top of my sidebar) or
subscribing by email through this form




Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner





by liberal sprinkles