August 18, 2011

Le Droit de Suite video (The Resale Right)


Share/Bookmark

A cute animated film on the right of resale.




le droit de suite (the resale right) - VA from Pierre-Emmanuel Lyet on Vimeo
presented by ADAGP the French collective rights management society in the field of the visual art.
[ via Uppercase ]

[ read my thoughts on copyright, crediting and plagiarism ]


[ check out my posts on typography and typefaces ]
[ check out my posts on art ]
[ check out my video posts ]
[ check out my facts posts ]



please leave me a message if you enjoyed this.
You can follow me on Twitter or get updates from this blog by
following me (click on the Google Friend Connect "follow this blog" button at the top of my sidebar) or
subscribing by email through this form



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner




by liberal sprinkles