February 12, 2011

pink saturday : love


Share/Bookmark

this is my first pink saturday post! happy valentine!


matches (crush) by pei-san ng


i read about Pink Saturday in a post by viridian today, right after i'd written a post about art made from match sticks by pei-san ng. serendipity! and super timely since it's valentine's soon :)

Pink Saturday was started by Beverly of How Sweet The Sound. just post something pink on saturday and link your post to beverly's pink post from that day. click the button for details. happy valentine!









If you liked this post, please let me know in a comment! You can get updates from this blog by email through this form or by subscribing or following me (links below or in my sidebar).

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
leave me a comment
follow me /  subscribe in a reader / subscribe by email
link back


related posts
match stick art by pei-san ng
postcard swap: make art with a love theme



by liberal sprinkles

6 comments:

Donnie said...

I would have never suspected that was made out of matchsticks. If you strike them you'll have burning, burning love...lol... Happy Valentine's Day and Pink Saturday.

LiberalSprinkles2 said...

yes, Donnie! if you read my post on the artist, you'll see that she does burn some of the match stick art pieces to make people think how much they value art!

the post is here: http://liberalsprinkles.blogspot.com/2011/02/match-stick-art-pei-san-ng.html

Beverly said...

Welcome to your first Pink Saturday and Happy Valentine's Day. I am so glad you joined us, and I hope you will continue.

I love this. I am always amazed at the creativity of people. This is fantastic!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

creative,
love your cute love sign,
cheers.
:)

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Beautiful artwork! Welcome to Pink Saturday!
Have a sweet day!

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

Most creative post! Love it!



~ Gabriela ~

Post a Comment